Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Purple

I have officially moved out of my house! I had to make a mad dash across town with refrigerator and freezer items to try to avoid a mushy pile of thawed fruit on the passenger seat of my car, but I successfully deposited all my cold items in another refrigerator.

I am staying with some friends of mine (a married couple) from my undergraduate days while I wait to move into my new apartment on August 15th. I greatly enjoy their company, but there is one thing in particular that I am extremely excited about.

Their guest bathroom.

Is purple!!

My favorite color happens to coincide with the wife's favorite color, and that would be...purple. Deep purple, in fact, but any shade of purple works. Thus, she has painted some of the guest bathroom walls a beautiful, dark, rich, shade of purple, and the shower curtain is an intricate, royal pattern of purple, white, and silver. Even the Kleenex box on the back of the toilet is lavender.

Aside from the bathroom, the guest BEDROOM is also decorated in purple. Lavender blankets, purple pillows...

I am in heaven.

Oh, and just to top it off, her duster for the house has purple and white feathers. Suffice it to say, we get along well.

No comments:

Post a Comment