Sunday, July 22, 2012

Packing, packing...

Today, the agenda is to pack. I have until the end of the month to get my stuff out of the house that I currently renting, but my new apartment will not be ready to move into until August 15th. Fortunately, my roommate has rented a storage unit for all of our stuff, so I have been moving my things out in small bits and pieces. However, with only 1.5 weeks left, I really cannot use the excuse of "well, I'm still going to need these things" anymore. How many pieces of clothing does one really need for 10 days? Or pairs of shoes, for that matter... ("but the shoes make the outfit!" my conscience cries).

I have successfully packed up all of my kitchen items, and now I going to tackle the odds and ends I have left in my room. On my top shelf there is a bottle of rum sitting next to a large bottle of Rain-X for my car. I have run out of "like" items, so now I have no choice but to squelch the organizer bug in me and start tossing things in boxes. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment