Monday, May 30, 2016

Vegas - sandals on the ground

I landed safely in Las Vegas this afternoon! I'm staying at the Cosmopolitan, and my room is gorgeous. I explored my own hotel and the Bellagio while hunting for affordable food that wouldn't clog my arteries. I finally landed on the Earl of Sandwich shop and ordered the Earl's club: turkey, bacon, Swiss, tomato, lettuce, and their "special sandwich sauce" - tasty! I then headed to the Jean Phillipe Patisserie for dessert, and I have now seriously considered spending the bare minimum on food and blowing my whole budget on pastries and gelato. I mean, after seeing that chocolate fountain, wouldn't you!?

Here are a few pictures of the food, the Cosmopolitan, the conservatory in the Bellagio (flowers and plants arranged around an underwater theme), and the Chihuly sculptures on the ceiling in the Bellagio.

Tomorrow - Grand Canyon!
Food! Sandwiches and pastries.
Entrance of the Bellagio
Entrance of the Cosmopolitan - high class!

No comments:

Post a Comment